Stories from Franchisees & Founders
In this week’s episode, we welcome Rune Sovndahl, the co-founder and CEO of Fantastic Services- an international brand currently operating in Europe, Australia, and North America.
Fantastic Services is the largest home services provider in London, yet it has been self-financed since the onset. How did they do it?
From Day 1, Rune knew the importance of building the proper systems for both the consumer and the franchisee. Rune observes, “In the first 3 years, we delivered products and systems that were very lean, and very capable of running. We learned that quickly.”
Since their early days, Franchise Services has grown into 530 franchisees servicing over 50,000+ clients globally each month.
Tune in to this week’s episode and learn more about Rune’s story and the core drivers of his success in the franchising world.
What we talk about:
- Rune’s journey that brought him into the franchising world
- “I want to build something bigger than myself.” – Rune Sovndahl
- Rune’s 1st entrepreneurial effort
- How Fantastic Services started
- Adding value to the clients and the franchisees
- How the business is set up and its different levels
- The motivation and the living quality
- “Now, I’m fully convinced that franchising is an extremely good way of creating a successful business with less risk.” – Rune Sovndahl
- The scope and scale of Fantastic Services now and its goals
- How franchising looks like in Europe
- Coming in and compete in the US
- Fantastic Services’ foundation
- “At the end of the day, our real goal is actually just to pride good service.” – Rune Sovndahl
What we mention:
- Fantastic Services, by Rune Sovndahl