Stories from Franchisees & Founders
In this episode, we’re with Nick Lopez who is the founder of Lime Painting, a new emerging franchise. We are going to hear about Nick scaled his business and how he built an amazing team of leaders in this franchise.
Nick was specific on his vision on how he would grow the business and made sure it was built on the best foundation possible. He shares some of the things that really worked for him and some of the pitfalls that we all can learn from.
Go ahead and listen to this podcast episode now and learn from Erik and Nick as they point out some of the most important things in franchising as well as in entrepreneurship as a whole.
What we talk about:
- How Nick got involved in entrepreneurship
- Being intentional in scaling the business through franchising
- Learning what works and some pitfalls in building a franchise
- Building Nick’s amazing team
- Having great core values to build upon
- The goal of quality growth
- The franchisees and their locations
- Having the employee’s best interest in mind
- Nick’s ideal employees
- Why Lime Painting stands out
- “Working on your business, not in it” – Michael Gerber
What we mention: