Stories from Franchisees & Founders
In this episode, we have Lance Farrell the founder of Farrell’s eXtreme Bodyshaping. He has been in the business for 18 years and franchising for 11 years. He has 69 locations open and 6 more in development. We talk about the importance of slow and steady growth and its advantages.
Join us now and let’s listen to this episode, and learn important points in running a business.
What we talk about:
- Farrell’s eXtreme Bodyshaping
What we mention:
- Introduction of Lance Farrell
- Overview of Farrell’s eXtreme Bodyshaping
- Lance Farrell’s background
- Having the “Aha!” moment
- Keeping the culture solid
- Focusing on the results more than the money
- How do people keep off the lost weight
- More than just money
- More than just a physical workout
- Being together with your wife in the business