Stories from Franchisees & Founders
In the second installation of our special panel discussion, we have the privilege of talking with three guys you may have heard from before—Jeff Bevis, Henry Kim, and Stephen Vereb.
Today’s panel is made up of high-performing franchise veterans across different industries to share with us what their crisis management has looked like over the past few weeks.
Jeff Bevis has over 38 years of business leadership experience and a deep emphasis on franchising. He is the co-founder and CEO at FirstLight Home Care Franchising, a giant in the senior care industry.
Henry Kim and Stephen Vereb have been business partners for over 10 years, initially starting in the Massage Envy franchise system before also becoming Regional Developers for Amazing Lash. In addition, they are owners of an accredited Massage Therapy school named AMBI.
Tune in to hear a conversation about the impact of this pandemic on their different industries, but more importantly, how they have been able to create and maintain a resilient business model.
Will your business be ready for opportunities that will arise after the shutdown ends?
What we talk about:
- The impact of the shutdown in Henry and Stephen’s businesses
- The impact of the shutdown in Jeff’s businesses
- The best practices of franchisors in communicating to their franchisees
- What the businesses look like during this time and after reopening
- A conversation around finances, loans, and location rentals
- “We’re all somewhat ignorant to the process because the process is changing. And so I think one of the best things… just continue to ask questions to try and get an understanding of it.”
- Some changes that will happen in franchising as a result of this challenging time
- Being able to talk about the opportunities that are going to present itself
- Helping those that want to transition out process the exit and transition in the people that want to grow and expand
- Acquisition by private equity after the pandemic
- Positioning ourselves for opportunities that will arise
What we mention: