Stories from Franchisees & Founders
In this episode, Erik and Brian have a topical conversation about what they expect right after they put in the funds and signed the franchise deal. They are sharing on-point advice from their personal experiences and from different experiences that they have seen in the world of franchising.
It is always better to be able to know what the journey might look like ahead of you because it will definitely prepare you and help shape your plan for the work and the success that you are aiming for.
What we talk about:
- What sales processes may look like
- How semi-absentee ownerships really looks like
- Hiring the right people for the business
- “Being unclear is being unkind.” – Communication and accountability
- “A business is always going to be an ongoing concern.”
- Differences between a new brand and an established brand
- Being prepared to roll up your sleeves
- Having a plan to get into an opportunity
- Getting in and doing the work
- Your relationship with your franchisor
- Talk to as many franchisees and know the system
What we mention: