Stories from Franchisees & Founders
In this week’s episode, Brian talks with Alejandra Font, co-founder of The Camp Transformation Center. Over the last decade, the brand has opened over a hundred locations across 13 states and in Mexico.
Alejandra talks about The Camp’s journey leading into franchising, key moments of growth for the brand, and hard lessons learned along the way. After all, there are certain business lessons that you can only learn in the struggle.
Tune in to hear more about Alejandra’s story and how she was able to grow an A-Class team to produce A-Class results.
What we talk about:
- What The Camp Transformation Center does
- Why and how they got into franchising
- The difference between expanding through franchising and expanding through employees
- Going international
- The hire that transformed the business
- Clear organizational description and good work ethics
- The transformation that clients experience
- The goals and targets for the future
- Getting the A class team very quickly
- The risks taken that led them to major success
- Having a franchisee advisory council
What we mention: